Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stumpy dumpy

It get's so random everyday. Everyday doesn't seem right. I just don't have time for everything. When I was form 5, I feel that there's too much time for me, but not now... Every second,minute,hour and day counts. The sound of clock ticking gave me goosebumps. Guys! Please master your time management skills.

Money $$ is a real concern for me now. I know that money is your everyday trouble. Without money, nothing will work. If it really works, you're just trying to adapt yourself into that situation.

I have most of my friends working. I know some of you have been addicted into working. The amount of 1-2k seems so much for you. You can spent all you want and there's still much left. Please don't be naive~ It's just temporarily. Don't decide to work & not to study. You'll regret & really die to go back to the past. You have to see in a bigger picture where you have to commit so much stuffs more & 2k isn't the big deal. Just think...

Had a fantastic Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Futsal all night long... Exercising seems promising. Enjoy and have fun guys!

**There next big thing is!!!! [Man Utd won the Manchester Derby~ Sorry for those who's not interested in football] but I just want to say Rooney's goal is brilliant. In such intense situation, so much pressure, uncountable hope on him, the media is waiting to print their statement & here comes his unbelievable staggering bicycle kick! It rewrites everything!!! The history, the inspiration, the papparazi! I will never lie you! That goal is just amazing. I wanna say is I never scream-celebrate watching Man Utd before & I did it today.

Tomorrow gonna be hectic day. Homework, stuffs and works. Not gonna miss a single thing of it.

History informs us of past mistakes from which we can learn without repeating them. It also inspires us and gives confidence and hope bred of victories already won.



-Qin-