Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog fever



My friends are into writting blogs nowadays and I fell left out for not updating. Haha! So... I also wanted to buck up and update it.

Valentines day is like nothing for me because I'm just someone single like everyone of you.

I guess my blog is starting to get boring. It's always about my college life & how I complain stuffs & just want things changes according to my favourites. Am I right? I guess I gotta stop being naive & just don't care much. There's nothing really much to care. Right? Just do what you need to do~

I did sometimes great today... Which is~ Sit down & study. Lol! It's like a life turning point for me. I actually sat and study and do my assignments. Guess I start to understand the needs of it for my life.

I got a lesson to share for you guys. Does money that matters until it can cause misunderstanding? Don't take the sum till like few hundred... Just as in RM1-RM20. For example, you're in a restaurant with your friends & if they're stingy enough to not pay the govt. tax. You can just pay a few bucks more for it. It's ok as long everyone is happy. The most is... you don't join them the other day.
If you're gambling with your friends. For my scenario, I don't really want to win or earn money. We place bet is just to have a transaction between us so that the game doesn't look dull. If you win, then it's okay. Please don't show your angry face or what so ever that made others fall sick too.
Just hold on and stay calm and bear in mind whether you think that friendship or your that few bucks worth more. Unless you're really sensible and sensitive towards such stuffs.

I really came across with such aweful people in my life & I don't really hope you guys have such mentality. Just live on! That few bucks won't make you feel miserable & feel glad that you actually paid for the friendship. Isn't that makes things look more reasonable? Hmm...

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.



-Qin-