Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Real Deal

I got something rewarding today. My friend introduce me a membership which only cost RM5 and I can get 20% of all adidas goods which is on sale in KLCC outlet. 20% !!!... Incredible awesome. I couldn't wait to get myself a new futsal shoe and a football boots. Double Swoop!

Today is another tiring day because of insufficient sleep. This will not continue~ I must end this but now is already 12.40am... Haha! Who cares~

I've been playing erm... Thursday , Saturday , Monday , Friday and Saturday. 5 games of futsal within 9 days. Insane or plain exercise? I've no idea. Competition is up next on 12 March & I'm playing the age-17 category... The organisers actually approved our entry because we haven reach our age limit. Great =)

My course starts to become more and more hectic. Assignments, presentation and test... Can't my life be anymore simpler? I will make use of my weekend. I can't slack anymore! There are still 3 books which I haven finish reading. Need to finish them either.

Week by week, time by time, month by month. Time flies~ I realise that everyday. I realise that we are not invincible or immortal. We or maybe me really can't catch up with all the trends, fashion or news that is up everyday. We just need to have some rest for ourselves and have some time for ourselves. You just doesn't have that amount of time to spent.

One thing I would like to share is that Economics is very very interesting. It really based on logical thinking and it applies to us every single second. You just couldn't aware of their presence. I think it really helps us to think in a broader aspect. Simply cool & fascinating.

Have been writting for 10mins. Guess I'm off to go & sleep. Study group & futsal tomorrow. Woots!

All the details of the life and the quirks and the friendships can be laid out for us, but the mystery of the writing will remain. No amount of documentation, however fascinating, can take us there.



-Qin-