Monday, January 03, 2011

Reopen

Wow... Can't believe that school starts tomorrow. I haven't prepared for it, haven got my shoes ready, haven prepare my stationery, haven iron my shirt, haven buy exercise books. Wait! I'm 18 this year. There's no school for me. Haha! I just miss those time where everyone prepares for school. Tomorrow would be a buzzling day. I just want back the memories of my high school. Wear uniform, PJK period, assembly and so on... 11 years of such education is what I love but now I've grown up and I shall face new challenges, so do my friend.

Tomorrow, there are friends who will be going for National Service, there are friends who started their college, there are also friends who will be start working & I'm gonna stay at home and wait for 19th Jan. LoL!

Such a short holiday, we're now officially thorn apart where everyone busy their own and so do us. That's just life, we have to go on with it. Sooner, I'll be meeting new friends also. Haha! Hope I get to know everyone, just don't let yourself to be in a corner. Hang out, social and networking. That's what life is all about.

There are also habits I want to exclude in my 2011 life. No more zombie, no more spending mania, no more procrastinate, no more play play & the best thing I did was stopped playing video games. I've been hooking up on online games for 5 years and I can tell you the amount I spent on it is huge. You don't wanna know~

New study environment = New life. I gonna initiating my leadership skills and be more confident on myself. Let my words to gain the commanding power. Be the BOSS! ^^

A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.



-Qin-