Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ambitious?

Sorry for the late update. I was busy these few days. I'm also unsure why I'm so busy. Overall, I make it through everything nicely. Life haven't change much, as usual being a zombie everyday. I went to the snooker place in Sri Petaling so often. The price is still cheap and affordable. Is on discount, 50%. The workers there already recognise me. LoL!

Today, which is Wednesday, was a great day. Woke up early in the morning and went to Bangsar Village with my brother. I drove manual & I'm still kinda suck with it. @@!! Met his boss & he's the director of MoneyTree~ a company which develop entrepreneur. Woots! I'm so looking forward to be one of them. Stop hanging and fooling around mates. It's really time to think for the future. We should have ambition and ask yourself what's your ambition? Which specific field and what job you gonna get. When there's a will, there's a way. A person who is successful has a lot, I mean a lot & huge different with normal people surrounding us. The way they speak and act is totally different. They're no nerds, they really present themselves well.

He told me a fact that money is important in live, without money, nothing will work. Those people who say that have a house and being poor would be okay as long they are happy. He said that they are not happy, they are just forcing themselves to adapt it. $$ is important but never let it to mislead you.

A person who is highly educated has a big difference compare to normal us. We should learn and start ahead. If you say you don't know what you gonna do now. I wouldn't see you as a successful person in the next 5-10years. That's what he said to me & I really have nuts in my brain at that moment. Freeze & speechless. People willing to work for him without pay, just like my brother... We work to learn & gain experience.

I also went to MPH and bought myself a book, Become the Person "You Have Always Wanted To Be". This book is a must buy from my recommendation because it really teaches about yourself. Basically for those who are looking for a self-improvement book which could motivate your shyness or open up the inner you. It will tells you how to reinvent yourself.

I've not been sleeping tight these few days. Insufficient rest results in death. I think I'm nearer to it. Haha... Would anyone attend my funeral when I'm gone? Bla bla bla... Forget about that, I'm gonna stay alive and make millions. I might dream and crap like a child. I'll prove it when I start my college life. No more fooling around mates. Your life is starting to be more & more interesting.

Are you ambition enough to be a dynamic person rather than the current you?

A slave has but one master. An ambition man, has as many as there are people who helped him get his fortune.



-Qin-