Friday, January 07, 2011

Icy World

Today is one freaking cold day... Whole day raining and the temperature is so low. Someone thin like me wouldn't able to withstand it.

I've been shivering whole day and am so cold.
I need sunlight to brighten up my day. How wish there's heater in my house. xD

How would the earth end? Icy cold or flaming hot? I would choose icy cold, where everyone will just fall asleep and never wake up. Better than burn & hot till die. @@!!

Played futsal with my cousin in Cheras area. I really don't know those places... I don't even know got such places & I started to dislike driving. Nothing fun at all when everyday is having congestion. So boring and tiring...

I also learnt to play Lucky yesterday with Wen Shen & Shu Wai. Guess what? I won... Wen Shen have to pay so much.... =X

1 more week and am gonna start college. Woots! It's gonna be my super saving year. Gonna start being thrifty and spend wisely. Err~ I mean after CNY... Haha! Gotta buy shirt 1st to prepare for college. How would my life change when I entered college? Party? Lazy? Nerd? Playboy? No doubt I know what I'm gonna be, I'll just treat everyone the same & always humble.

After two world wars, the collapse of fascism, nazism, communism and colonialism and the end of the cold war, humanity has entered a new phase of its history.



-Qin-