Sunday, January 09, 2011

Fanaticism

It was a boring day for me today, slept for 12hour... Lifeless but awesome. Living a life of lotus eater is awesome but never satisfy a person like me.
Life without ambition is plain shit.
Life without aim is plain crap.
Life without dream is plain useless.
Life without worries is plain dull.
Life without commitment is plain bored.
Life is never challenging being a lotus eater.

Went to club to celebrate Mel's birthday was a whole new experience for me. Started off hating that place because they blast the song until you feel the pain in your eardrum. But it's a different story when you started following the beat of the song. That club was no fun at all. It's just too normal. Small dance floor and no one is dancing. @.@!!

Today!
I learnt to appreciate.
I learnt to respect.
I learnt to be humble.
I learnt to advice.
I learnt to look at different perspective.
I learnt to feel what others feel.
I learnt to listen.
I learnt to accept.
I learnt to be generous.

Everything that happened today really gave me a wake up call on what's happening in my surrounding. I'm gonna take it as a lesson and give the best of me.
Love everything that goes to you. Appreciate and be sincere.

The worst vice of a fanatic is his sincerity.



-Qin-