Saturday, January 01, 2011

Party like it's 2011


Woops! It's officially 2011. Yes... Can't wait to start my new freaking life. Been fairly miserable in the last hour of 2010. Being rape by my friends in Ryan's house. Haha~ Btw... Have fun time with you guys.

There's also a fall back for the last minute of 2010 of my life. The elderly of my neighbour had went on to seek for paradise. It wouldn't be a good way to end 2010 and yesterday, I got a call from my mom that my elder cousin brother had also went to heaven after a car accident. I really felt pity for my relatives. How would New Year Eve be cheerful anymore when 31st Dec is always their anniversary. I strongly ask you guys for a favour, always think of your parents and loved ones, never upset them and never leave them. No matter what you did and do or what they said and nag, they're always there to backup you when you fall. No one leaves you behind.

Yesterday went paintball with Ryan, Billy, Bill, Vh, Nicholas, Teck Fai, Te Sheng & Zong Lin in Bukit Jalil. No doubt, my team won! Haha... Although you guys shot me in the ass. LOL! But I still get to shoot Te Sheng till blue-black. ^^~ Sorry if is pain. You SHOOT me LAR! We then went to Carrefour for lunch and that aunty who work alone in the shop has to cook for around 10 dishes. Pity her~

At night, everyone went to Ryan's house and countdown. It's a great night, we share almost our last moment with each other and we have some games on. I got gang bang and let them rape till naked. Arhh~ Damn you guys... I'll revenge. Haha!

It was a tiring day after all. Didn't saw much fireworks either.

Today went MV with Vh, Lcc, Fai and Kah Ye. Bought myself a white knit top at Armani Xchange. Really like it but it's expensive! I'm really in the situation of financial problem. LOL! How am I gonna survive like this during college. =.=!!

Tomorrow my great friend, Kelvin, will be leaving us and go for NS. I'm glad to see him participate it and hope it will help him in many ways. He'd be a better person after that. I'm waiting to see the New You! xD... Big already la, don't always small gas already. Kawan mesti main sikit, kalau sering kali mengikut peraturan untuk tutur tidak lagi dianggap sebagai kawan.

I also got a message from Wen Shen that he's joining me in Taylor's SAM for Jan intake. Yeah baby! All my friend who went to the programme chooses Science stream. Only me art... Now he's here to accompany me in college life. ^^

A whole new life is coming up for me & I'm gonna bring myself a whole new person. I will not upset anyone of you out there. I'm a good boy who treats everyone fairly, but I do bite. :) The best thing is I don't like to hate people, so everyone is my friend. Haha! Macam yes! saja. I really expect much in this year, 2011. People say don't aim or hope too much because it will only hurt you more, but I strongly disagree. Is better you bring the best of you for it rather than slowly minie steady. If you really fall hard, take it as a lesson. Stand up and face a whole new challenge again. Never afraid to try, Never afraid to be laugh, Never afraid to be under the spotlight & Never afraid to stood up for your right.

Just be cool & love youself.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.



-Qin-