Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Privileged

Today was a hot and cold day for me. My mood went just like that. I was very happy during the morning, then my mood went down significantly till anger. I got summoned for illegal parking & I was so tired at that time.

It's okay then... Went back and got nag by parents again. Haiz... Why do you summon me! I'm so innocent =(

I finally did my homework after 2 years of "no homework at home" since high school. Haha! My friend, Sarah Loke actually forced me to do my homework while I asked her to chill and relax and enjoy 1st. LOL! So I sat quietly and do my math and econs. Vincent was awesome at that time. =D

Finally... My car has been fixed and I hope there won't be anymore trouble for me and my family anymore. It has been a big commitment for that.

CNY is up close and I would love to celebrate it. Time flies and I'm already in college and I still remembered the moment I celebrate CNY last year. It's just staggering.

I also found my classmate increasingly fun and cool. They're just not like those backstabbers and I hope there aren't any of them in my class. Lecturers were also great, they did their job pretty well but I got really bored with maths. Maybe of the phobia I faced during high school on Add maths. Haha!

Aiks... It's like 10pm & I'll have to go to bed now! Tomorrow would be another 12 hour in college.

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not. In either case the idea is quite staggering.



-Qin-