Monday, January 24, 2011

College Life

Ring!!! It's 6am... Ready up. Pack my bag, eat my breakfast, wait for Wen Shen & Melissa then took off at 6.35am and speed 120kmph all the way using Kesas .
Reach college at 6.50am.

Went to library and enjoy the facility. Indeed a good one. Time pass very fast and in a flash. It's 8am.

Start off my class very well and have lots of fun with my mates except the air-cond dripped water droplets on my table every minutes...

Lecturer Theatre 5 and it was chaos. It's burning like hell and you'll just sit there quietly and enjoy the pain. =.=!!

I love all my lecturers. Seriously! They are cool and awesome. They have their own personality & characteristic. They are absolute brilliant. I just couldn't find a negative thing about them. They speaks well and never bias.

Yeah! I'm appointed as an "ASS", which is the assistant class rep. Cool huh? I just don't know. Haha!

Am now in my room relaxing and gotta study my notes as there'll be a Q&A session. Tomorrow class will end at 6pm. Criminal prevention skill? Am looking forward to it.

The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.



-Qin-