Friday, January 21, 2011

Hectic

As you can see I used to update my blog every 2 days and now... I'm too busy with my life. Seriously 0 time for other stuffs although there's no assignments yet. @@!!

A quick review about today. Went to College and intro myself as so-called Pepsi. My classmates laugh about it but they respect it in the end. Ima be a class rep too. No comment for that. I also get to know more of them and I start to love my class.

Went to Sunway's Canton-i for lunch and we went home just for that. So funny... You called this got life or lifeless? Haha~ Who cares.

I've been assigned to download the subjects online in Taylor's portal to study during this weekend but I couldn't sign in at all. OMG!

Toodles people... Seriously have to take some nap now. Need to sleep and will have 2 futsal games tomorrow. Bye!

I don't think we realise just how fast we go until you stop for a minute and realise just how loud and how hectic your life is, and how easily distracted you can get.


-Qin-