Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy CNY!

Sorry that I didn't upload much images in my blog. Kinda lazy to do that. Would it be nice just to type directly or it looks too blank in this way? ;D

College life is tough. Time gave isn't enough for me. I just want to be greedy and have more. Seriously! I'm packed with orders / assignments / homework everyday. I must admit that, I couldn't enjoy my CNY holiday much either. Haiz! How frustrated life like this would be? But I guess this year would be a flash for me.

Today is another fishy ass day for me. I got summoned again for having a "ADUAN" for parking at peoples housing area? Even just near the dustbin and under a tree... Is it that wrong? You fellas are just selfish brat! You just want to earn my money to rent your parking slot? Go hell pls! I rather throw RM80 for each summons to you.

Just don't want to continue cursing people, it makes me feel bad ;(... I just want to puke everything out just to feel better.

CNY is just 2 days from today! Woots... Red packets are around the corner! Hesitate to have em'. Haha! Guess most of you are on your way back to hometown. I wanna wish you all Happy New Year & have a save trip back. It would be chaotic.

Guess my mind is empty for the moment. That summon really revs me up!!! Ciaos... ^^



-Qin-