Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rejuvenate

LOL! It's another 4am in the morning. I bet this is the 3rd time i wrote 4am. Around 11pm. Arthur called me for shisha. Reach there and saw my friends. Chat for a while then we went to Top Two. Me, Arthur, Shu Wai, Wen Shen, Tsun Yue, Vh and Hao Shen. We played until 2.30am. RM90!! for two tables. After that Shu Wai and Hao Shen balik. Then we went to mamak and now I'm here. xD!!

Today is another bloody day. I started of this morning with crap and I got someone angry. Then Mel gave me a morning call and we went to school to see our buddies free from the last day of SPM. Haha! Bet there's no more school uniform and high school for us. We went for lunch and the parking in kuchai is HELL! I mean it, super duper hell. They park all they can and it is super tough finding a parking space at there. It really test your driving skills.

I'm sorry for what I've did. Hands up and I surrender. The memories I gained is very clear in sight every moment. I couldn't say i totally regret but I feel guilty. What I've done and what you know is totally different. I might be kinda materialise and straight forward but that's what I am. It's always depends.

Everyday is a lesson, those who backstab are really non-human. Arh... I just got too much personal problems. I couldn't get along with! Please, if there's someone out there who can advice me. Do leave some on the chat box. I don't understand how only can get the feel even you done 100%. Sometimes, it won't work but I couldn't figure out what's the problem after all. I really had the flashback of the scene every now and then. That 1hour and 30min meant a lot. The bond, the desire, everything seems right at the right moment. But how? Only it's fair for me.

Looking at the sky every night and I only saw pitch black. Perhaps, there's nothing much more to hope from the sky, they also couldn't give an answer to you. The moon is dead, every star out there is dieing for survival. The black shows emptiness, elegant and ignorance. Praying don't really help at this moment, it's more on your action.

Today is already 15th Dec. Time move in a walking pace. 16 more days and 2010 is gone & a new chapter of life is gonna begin. There's Edu fair and open day this week. I hope everyone is ready for it & I got tons of friends going for Taylor's A-levels and SAM. I would like to tell you all that I'm going for SAM either. Hope you planned well. Good luck for the NS people.

I'm very tired now, I can't stop yawning and closing my eyes but I got lots more to share. Oh well, I just gtg and sleep. Toodles!

A country so rich that it can send people to the moon but still has hundreds of thousands of citizens who can't read. That's terribly troubling to me.



-Qin-