Thursday, December 16, 2010

Concerned

How's your view towards the above picture?

Indeed, children are getting more and more mature nowadays. There's no more old school and tradition type. Children now are more onto the Western and always want to be a superstar.

Humans now in the world are more or less materialistic. They want fame, they want possession, they want money, they want everything. Human are not like animals which I hope I can be one. Someone who is less smart and innocent rather than someone highly intelligent who tend to think too much and be critic.

Human now lost their souls and faith. They can be someone special to you and in split second into someone you really hates. I doubt you all face the same problem. After being a few days of night stalker, I am able to differentiate stuffs in a better vision.

The variety of human out there is too much. Be wise and care, one step makes a huge different. Human now are less spiritual, they are more aggressive nowadays. For example, yesterday I almost have a car accident. The uncle stared at me and muttered some words as in I killed his whole family. It was just in front of my school compound. It was downhill and there's yellow line. He should not be speeding and be more wise. No doubt I'm the one who did the mistake. Me too can't see cars coming towards me as everyone is busy having their cars into the school area. I just can't imagine how failure is he when he has such low boiling point and so much hatred within him.

Always leave with a smile, no matter what they did to you.

Sometimes I see myself as a special child, the way I observe stuffs is much more different and creative than others. I don't know that's beneficial or not. For example, I tend to ask too much about something simple such as my friend smokes. I will ask, why u smoke? what makes you smoke? are you feeling down and makes you do so? what surrounding affects you? what came into your mind? don't you feel regret?

Arh... I just don't know what to say. I'm someone you can laugh at. I see pictures further and whole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again and again. Holiday is nearly to end & we're going to college soon. Many people ask around what to study and they couldn't make decision. My advice is just go for pre-u 1st. Any pre-u will do. Doesn't you take that specific subject then you will go for that. You can always change. Any pre-u will be widely recognised as long your results are good.

For me, I will be taking SAM, South Australia Matriculation. I know A-levels is good either but from my view was SAM offers 75% coursework and 25% examination. Which means taking SAM will be doing more social and communication stuffs. Having exam doesn't seem right to me, as long you study then you can score. I might not be true, that's just my point of view.

As for what I'm gonna pursue. I'm going for business course, business is not general. The general you all meant is that going for business course is not specific enough. You guys are wrong, doing business course offers more flexibility. You can go for any type of department. It's not like your traditional view, buy and sell or open a coffee shop. It's not that simple, kay?

I will reason out why I chose business rather than professional jobs. Professional jobs are indeed good and you'll sure get a job. But that isn't all about that, professional jobs are not fair because you really based a lot on your knowledge to excel in it. The more you know about your job the better you are. Means the more you study, the stronger you are.

Whereas for business, it depends more on your experience and skills. You don't depend on books but on how you make decisions. I feel that this are more fair than professional jobs. These are just my opinions, need not to agree with me.

Edu fair is on 18th and 19th in Mid Valley, tour around and do not afraid to ask. Please... the more you ask, the more you get to explore. They won't scold you but they are more afraid that they can't help you because they freaking want your money. LOL!

Okay! That's it for today. It's another 4am sharp. Haha....

The people recognize themselves in their commodities; they find their soul in their automobile, hi-fi set, split-level home, kitchen equipment.



-Qin-