Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fair & Open Day

Sorry for not updating my blog for 1day? And I'm back to blog during midnight again... Lol! Since I started my blog back. My readers list increased 100%... Woots~ Perhaps you can leave down your name on my Talkaholic board so I know who are the supportive one. TQ!

Today slept 5hours. Woke up at 10am and I have to ready myself and go to Taylor's Open Day. We [Me,Deon & Zheng Yi] actually decided to go Taylor's lakeside campus but I see webbie only say got Subang and Hartamas. So I drove and went to the Subang one. The service are quite good, they bring us to parking lot and by the moment we get off the car. There's a crew there and bring us to the hall.

Woah... So many booth and people there. And the highest booth is "Fees payment". LMAO! Oh well, we sat and there's a lecturer of SAM came and give us some guide. No doubt, the lecturers there are excellent. They're really there to help you.

Since not everyone is going there. Let me simplify for you;
SAM:
-Shorter duration
-Widely recognised [not only Australia]
-Develop consistency
-More homework compare to A-levels
-70% coursework 30% examination

A-levels:
-1-half year program
-The cert can be used anywhere
-It builds a better foundation for you to Uni compare to SAM
-Learn more detailed
-100% examination
-You don't score well on your last term then is game over for you
-More flexible and easy to change route

The funny thing about Taylor's scholarship is if you get straight A+, you'll get 18k and the lecturer say it's a lot. Haha~ If I get 10A+, I would have gotten 100% scholarship from the government or sponsorship... Plain crap!

Went back and slept for 4hours & I got scold by parents for sleeping whole evening then be a night stalker during the night then wake up during afternoon which is a life of a zombie.

Now is already 5am... Just now go yum cha again! Then go pool! Lol... I really have to stop this bloody habit. It's time wasting / money consuming and brain drain.

6 more hours to go and I'm going to Mid Valley. Am going for the edu fair at there with my friends although I already know my pathway and what should I do. No bad just to go there and have a tour.

I think it's late now, goodnight...

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.



-Qin-