Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Night Walker

It's 4am in the morning and I'm still awake for the match between Man Utd & Arsenal. Time moves fast, so do money runs out fast. Another night of going for pool. I'm just a bad ass who roams the street every night. Nah! I'm gonna cut out this kind of lifestyle a.s.a.p as I have to prepare myself for college life. This 17th-19th would be open day for Taylor's Uni College and 18th-19th would be Sunway's College open day. Future is important, no study no knowledge; no knowledge no power; no power no money. So... Think for yourself.

Today I learnt another lesson. I've found some friends and discussed about my problems. Well, what they say was we just have to accept the fact. If it doesn't goes into your way then just be it. Struggling wouldn't not bring good even you act. It still hurts in the end. When it's a NO, then it's a NO. It's always not too late to let go and learn. Everyday is a lesson to us. Be confident with yourself, they don't want then don't want lo. There's more people out there which will appreciate you.

My friend Arthur, I seriously pity you. You always right there for your Ex-Gf but she just couldn't change her mindset and continued being a stubborn. I see you everyday act happy, I as friend also sad for you. Love is plain nuts. I don't believe Love. Nothing is perfect. There's millions and billions of couples out there. Do you really believe true love? They have been struggling with each others and the key of of coupling is learn to tolerate but no love. Give trust and gain respect. Bear in mind, nothing is too late, learn to forget and forgive. Compromise with your loved ones and give them trust.

Just now, my friend, Andrew gave me an article. It's between talk cheap and action. From the articles, it tells us that anyone with a mouth and usable vocal chords can talk to others. They can talk until they're blue in the face and say just about anything. They can claim to be the best, threaten you, or even talk trash about your mother.

Most people talk too much. They give their opinion on anything and everything, whether they were asked to or not. They live through their words rather than through their actions. We all know that jackass at the corner bar who's always telling stories that are fun to listen to.

In fact, listening to him tell his stories would make you think he's a freakin' war hero, athlete, gazillionaire, and play..boy all rolled into one. That is, until you pull up in your car and catch him pumping gas for a living.

The real men out there are usually the ones that don't talk as much. They give their opinion when necessary or when asked. They don't mince words because time is money. Words can be a weapon to men of power but only if they are backed up by action.

Do the talk, take the action.
Action is the foundation key to all success.



-Qin-