Thursday, December 23, 2010

A long adventure

Today woke up and wished my eldest bro, Brandon Chia, Happy birthday! Woots. You're now 22 year old le. Haha! By far the best bro & his birthday lies on the same day as "Guo Dong". So is red egg + Tong Yuen. Too bad, we didn't buy a cake nor a present for him. T.T!!

After that, he fetched me to Sri Petaling LRT. Took LRT for 40mins to reach Sentul just to exercise, futsal. LOL! Met up with Jonathan Wong and Yew Sing. We team up and friendly with Methodist Boy School & Wesley Methodist School. Met a new wonderful friend, Chris Lim. He's a nice dude. Today play in a futsal court which is so huge and I have no experience playing this court before. The court is owned by the DBKL and is one the 3rd floor of a building of market and food court. How surprise? Haha!

Finished and damn exhausted... Try playing that court for 2 hours. It's sick! But I did my job as usual, being the perfect player. xD!

Late night, I went pool with Arthur and Wen Shen in Sri Petaling. The new one! 3 hours for RM18 which is equal to 1 hour of pool in Top2! LOL... No doubt, I beat Arthur 4-3 & get pawned by Wen Shen 4-2. I owe him Mee Goreng =.=

Btw, I found out that the usage of my phone bill increase tremendously and I was like WTH! I didn't call anyone but just SMS? And I can uses up that amount of $$. I am sick with this kind of stuffs. I will start to cut cost from now on and reduce night activity. =)

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.



-Qin-