Saturday, December 25, 2010

Insane X'mas Eve

I can declare now that this year's X'mas Eve is insane. Everywhere jam like hell and it's not a right choice to go out either. Today went Duo movie with my pal and it took me 40min to get a parking space in Gardens. You really need luck...

As I said, every place jams and it used me 1 hour to reach home. Usually 10min... LOL! After that, went all the way to Mont Kiara and have my X'mas Eve dinner. Wee! Awesome... Full until you can die.

After that pergi LCC house for his X'mas party. Quite fun & nice. Everyone chats and have fun together. Overall, Brilliant!

Then I went out with Vh, Yue and Wen Shen again! This time we discuss about the same topic again which is about college stuffs. I couldn't wait it to start! Omgeesh... & I'm very proud of Vh. Because he would be the first to attend college in Jan 3. Wakaka!

Today was a tired day, no doubt. 4 more hours and I'm off to exercise again. Everyday so rush. I just want back my nerdy life. LOL! Which is economical and thrifty.

Cut quarrels out of literature, and you will have very little history or drama or fiction or epic poetry left.



-Qin-