Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

Nothing special about today, just had dinner with family and discuss about my further education. So probably, I will be submitting Taylor's SAM soon. Hope this program can stop me from procrastinate.

Just now went CC with Arthur , Vh and Kelvin. We played DotA against my cousin in BlitzZone. 1-1. This time, I took the spotlight. Sorry Arthur! Haha... You SUCK! I think that's how we pass our christmas. Lol!

Holiday seems fast, faster than all the holidays I had. Very soon... We will all fall apart and meet new friends. We will soon introduce a new character, personality and attitude for a better life. We will then have better hopes in our life other than lifeless and aimless.

1 week no futsal already.. I'm so gonna decompose. & I want can't wait to join Taylor's futsal club. Woots!

We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.



-Qin-