Monday, December 27, 2010

Wee Wang Wang

Is life all about fun and enjoy?

Sometimes, I'm just clueless. There's so many things happened to me in a sudden. I just couldn't cope with it. I just wished there's someone which I can share my thoughts with him/her. I start to feel that time passes very fast and I have loads of stuffs I've to complete it myself. Life isn't fair! We just have to live with it. Bear in mind that we should always stay positive in any sense.

Lately, I chat back with my old buddy. Everything seems fine, but everyone grows up so do he. We are not more the old one, we reinvent a new person of ourselves. We upgrade, we seek for perfection, that's all about that drives us to changes.

Everyday I live like a zombie, so lifeless. Day sleep, Night crawl!
How only can stop being lifeless? How to make life more meaningful instead of spending money all the time? How can we stop spending in this kind of world?
It's just nearly impossible.

1 more week and my dearest friend, Kelvin will be heading off to National Service and I would like to wish good luck for those who are going for it.
&
My buddy, Vh will be starting his college next Monday, he will be having his road law test this Wednesday. Gambateh! Vh is pursuing CAT then ACCA and he said he would be the 1st millionaire among us. Haha! We'll see. There's 3 more weeks of holiday for me! I've no further plans for my holiday anymore. This is like one of the most unmeaningful holiday I've ever had.

Btw, we should stop procrastinate. It kills!

You may delay, but time will not.



-Qin-