Wednesday, December 22, 2010

1week or more

Today was quite a day, went futsal with my friends. Then got a guy slide tackle + 2 foot challenge [which is not allowed in futsal]. It could end up a broken leg if it's on target. No doubt, my friend got tackled & I really get angry. I scold & scold for the whole game. I'm sorry for his teammates but not him! I took revenged eventually, I panna him and scores. Haha! & I said "sorry! right in front of his face, how embarrassing." It's quite joyful humiliating them. Screw me up for my evilness but I don't like people hurt my friends ;D. If there's anyone out there dislike me. Come face to face and talk to me. No use talking behind, it won't solve a shit.

After that, I went to Mid Valley straight to watch Tron:Legacy with my 5A9 mates. That movie is aweful. There's not much action as what I expected and is kinda kiddy. Thumbs down for Disney! Saw Deon, Mel, Zoe, Eve, Nic, Choi Yee and Jiun How. Seems like everyone starts to hangout after SPM. Saw so many friends today, everyone is coupling. Haha! I still enjoy my single life ^^.

Went home and I am so freaking exhausted. Slept for few hours, after dinner, I continued to sleep. Then 12am went to BlitzZone and DotA with my friends. Both game also lose... Nvm! It's just for fun, you won't get anything after all. Now is already 6am and I belum tidur lagi!

7hours to go and I'm going for another futsal game. How tiring!

Btw, there's been so many prom these nights and I didn't go for any of it. Should have went! At home is so boring! & I wanna congrats Arthur for being the best date. Haha! You now got fame got glory already lo =.=!!

This whole night I was watching David Beckham and Victoria Beckham video. They're absolute the brilliant couple. We should learn from them, they support and help each other well. Watching David Beckham's World Cup Party 2006. Although is old, I still enjoyed it. Spent 1hour on it, you won't regret.

Would you sacrifice for love rather than fame, glory, reputation?



-Qin-