Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pawnstar

Today I slept like a zombie and woke at 2pm... LOL! Anyone does that?

Watched drama and do some anti-virus stuffs but failed... Haha. Then go for dinner and watched drama and have few dota games. All lose ==!! Haiz. Lazy to mention la. I also noob since I stopped for months.

Waited patiently until 11pm. Woots! I fetched VH and go to a Sri Petaling mamak and yum cha with Yang Sheng, Wen Shen, Yue, Jiun How, Eu Jin, Jermin and Ms.TAN. It was a epic gathering. Ms.Tan is a cute teacher, no doubt you guys enjoyed your form 5 so much instead of my class teacher. Haha! Chat until 1am!!! Then we balik...

Fetch VH until door gate then Arthur called me go Top2... Then off to go again!

Haha... We tied 3-3. No doubt, I improved. Lol!!! But still a little bit shaky. Argh~

Arthur without his driving license, drove his mom's Estima. He never afraid of death, somemore midnight. Later road block. GG! We went back and speed off. He lost to me in drag race. Hehe! He's a good driver, indeed.

Now, officially having 1 more month of holidays before going to college. I'm nervous now. So many friends going to Taylors and gonna meet bunch of them there. Guys! You all should not wait for your result only go for college because those 100% scholarship is fake. Ya! They indeed offer 100%, but only for your pre-u. Later stage they will depend on your pre-u results & they will demand around 3.5/4.0 to get 100% which is tough but not impossible. So it only saves you like 10-20k... Why not pursue your pre-u 1st? Then if you score well. You might used it to pursue overseas. Hmm....

Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.



-Qin-