Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day after Day


After 2 days of freedom, it started to get boring. I also started to watch PPS. Hong Kong drama seriously rocks. No doubt they are the best in the world. TVB, ILY. Currently watching 宮心計. I know is kinda outdated. But yeah, i really enjoyed it.

TVB dramas is really better than the Westerns. Those season 1,2,3,4,5,6... It's too much actually, they only wanted to earn money. The story is never ending and that is not good. Enough is enough! Whereas those taiwan or korea one really suck. All they know is about love? That's boring!

When you compare to TVB dramas. It really show us the different personality and character of people in our society. Their acting is 1st class. You can learn tons of stuffs when you watch those dramas. Those 20 episode drama isn't cool. Try those award takings one. I'll bet you learn more about our society nowadays.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started to miss my friends again. Haiz... New year is very close and education fair is up next, together with all the open days organise by colleges. I would be very busy asking around. Haha! Wanted to make a choice of a lifetime.

And yet I'm busy on outings. Haha... 2 days off, 2 days futsal. I couldn't had enough of it. Sooner or later, my kaki sure patah & I'm getting slower and slower... ==!! I think i have to blame because of the unhealthy lifestyle I'm currently having.

Besides, there's also a lot movies I haven watch. Wanna go watch movie next week with ma Perdana, xD. And I wanna tell you guys, I'm seriously a poor man. I see my $$ decreases everyday. I'm so not economical and thrifty which I used to be. Guess I have to be more sensible.

Life after SPM sucks. I feel so boring and aimless. Usually I will be studying during night time with cans of Nescafe and then Red Bull before exam. Now I woke up is like hanging around the house, sit-eat-sleep-game... So lifeless.

Christmas is near and yet I hope there's present for me. LOL! When I was young, I always asked my dad. "Hei, isn't it today 25th of Dec? Why no snow one?", "I want see snow le. Why Malaysia don't have one". Haha! Until today, I have never seen snow before.

Isn't blog fun? You get to type and share the moments happen to you everyday and typing it out is like Shout Out Loud! You really get to really what you have within you and hope readers get to understand you. We blog is because we wanted others to understand us. At least we are like grumbling some unknown readers and let them know what is up with us. Just like my friend Kelvin, he releases his anger through blog and pray for it everyday.

I'm such a random guy. In a sudden this, in a sudden that. I guess I'm a little too much, banyak pattern. LoL~ Now is already 4.10am, Dec 11 & I'm awake doing nonsense... 6 more hours & AM having gathering with my standard 6 friends in Score Arena. Do you know where? Haha!

Is clubbing fun and enjoy? I've never been in such places & I wanna try. Would it be a good idea? Oh well, I've been asking too much lately & stay tuned. I'll update in the next 18 hours.

If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present.



-Qin-