Thursday, December 09, 2010

End of Adolescence

Finally and Yes! Sijil Pembelajaran Malaysia is over, for me =D. I feel the freedom i got now but i don't feel special because todays Account paper suck. Lol... i mean it, really suck. Ah! nvm... I can say that i didn't work hard for my this year SPM. I'm such a lazy brad. Hope it goes better when i went to college and strangled by all the assignments.

Tonight we 5A9 will be heading to Faridah's house and have ParTay! How long i didn't enjoyed this type of moment. It's truly explicating my 2 years of moment with them. Although we might not be able to see everybody for ever after today but i am glad to have them with me for this 2 years. The presence of them change the little bits of me.

The end of high school is also the end of my childhood. No more Dao Gei from now on... Lol!

Now i'm finally at home and then what's next? I have no clue how do i spent this weeks of holidays.
-spam drama series
-spam playing computer
-spam futsal
-spam outing

I've no idea, non of the above benefits me.

Now I am sitting infront of the computer and thinking all the wonderful moments i had with my friends. It's touching. I remembered the number of failures i had faced and much more. Leaving the last step of school is kinda awesome. At least, no more school uniform ! Haha... am still missing all the teachers that had taught me. They are someone i respect a lot although i did not pay attention in their class. Oh well, they're are the best in ma heart.

The next thing i wanna do is to trash all the books in my room. These all books have been with me in my whole life. My room is so messi. Perhaps, i might burn all the books and have my revenge on them.

This Sunday, there'll be a Monash Uni open day in Sunway College. I do hope those who really care for their future will go and tour for a moment. & it's time for me to sit down and think what i wanna achieve in my life. This would be the vital point for me to choose the pathway of my life.

One thinks that what you wanted to study is based on your interest, but some says what you wanted to study is what kind of lifestyle you wanted to have when you are working because the career of yours is on different environment.

Last but no least, I really appreciate those who read this blog because i've been a part of your memory =D.

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.



-Qin-