Sunday, December 12, 2010

Game Over

I have been watching TopGear lately. It's one the best show if you're an automobile fan. I watched it on YouTube. Never miss all the fun available from this show. Spent some time and watch it. You should also go and watch TopShot and Masterchef. These are the best show you can get.

Alright, speak about today. Went on a date early in the afternoon and watched Due Date. It's simply funny but full of craps. It's one of the movie you can enjoy during December. After that, I went home and straight away grab my pair of shoes and go for exercise, futsal. It's another 2 hour of exercise. I did, urmm... A total of 8 hours within 3 days. Leg pain, leg cramp & bruises doesn't stop me from that. Never say no when you are still alive and don't give excuses for saying you're tired and played yesterday. Get yourself to the limit & it's rewarding yet stupid. LOL!

Everyone wonders why I'm called Pepsi. Hmm~ Should I or shouldn't I keep this name for my college life? Any idea how to intro myself with that name?

It's only the 4th day of freedom and I have spent so much $$. How am I gonna last? Argh! Am going for pool later night. It's kinda addictive nowadays when you have a car in hand. It solves everything. Haha! Please don't learn from me. Ima bad boy. Oh ya! I saw Eve yesterday night when I went yum cha in Ajimal. She's back! With England Ascent, beware if you couldn't understand her.

Let's talk about life. I'm kinda down today, being nuts and deceptive. In our life, there's always ups and downs. It's not always under our control. If people doesn't want you, then accept it and always tell yourself with confidence, "it's a loss for you for not appreciating me."~ Hell yeah! That's is what you always have in mind. Stay positive. Never let people see you as an arse and stop being one. People tend to critic and critic just based on their perceptive way & I found it selfish. Sometimes you have to act and perhaps, develop in a positive way.

Why stay negative and keep think outside of the box when you can stay positive and see the bright side?

Am just addicted in watching those shows that have a moment of talk about their journey in the competition such as The Amazing Race. It has a blend of politics / love and experience. When you try to fall for what they say. You'd learn how to deal and cope up with situations. This is the key which everyone needs to be success.

Many people tend to be the old fashion way. They do, they act, they behave and they even think like a low-class thinker. Let me define my type of low-class thinker.
-They are selfish.
-They always wants to benefit.
-They never considerate of others.
-They don't listen to advice!
-They are self-centered.
-They always think they're right.
-They are dumb.
-They are typical brainless or maybe small brain.
-They simply can't work out their brain.
-They are narrow thinkers and mindset their brain.
-They don't want to change even they lose.
-They can't based stuffs on facts.

Okay... This is too much and I gotta stop. Please! When we are doing something, we must always observe our surrounding. Don't always be one and be a dumb.

Tomorrow would be another day, just forget the past and reinvent yourself for the following day. Don't ever have a heart of revenge as it's not good. To forgive is a bless, to forget is divine.

What's off the field it's over, as there's no enemies upon us.



-Qin-