Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Sick ;(

Hi guys!
I'm currently loving my college life.
Feeling that I'm committed and being more responsible for my life.

Class is awesome!
It's getting more & more competitive.
I just couldn't stop & stare and not doing anything.
Simply couldn't afford to lose out when your class is so competitive.
This drives me to concentrate more during the class.

Besides, I also getting to enjoy it when I have bunch of friends
in
the same college as I am.
This makes my college life not that bored after all.
Exam is up every week & I simply love it. <3!!!

Drawbacks...
I'm damn sick right now.
Feel like just pass away now and give up everything.
Still need wake up and watch
MAN UTD vs CHELSEA!

Currently watching Top Gear Season 16.
I <3 Jeremy Clarkson!
Haha...

An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.



-Qin-