Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quenching for More.

Sorry for not updating my blog for quite amount of days.
I'm packed with class test on Wednesday and Thursday.
Then I got training on Friday and Saturday was an awful day.
Lol...

I watch this move on Friday with Vincent, Zhu Zhen and Ryan.
Ryan was late and we missed the starting of the story.
The plot is not that good eventually.
The action was okay.
Overall = 6/10.

Before entering the cinema. GSC is ongoing a survey of popcorn A and popcorn B.
So I went to do the survey on that two bucket of popcorn.
All I need to do is to taste which popcorn taste better and I'll get it free.
At first, I thought it's a con job.
But... I got it after the survey. Haha!
& 1/4 of the popcorn spilt during the movie.
I guess there's nothing free in this world. LOL!
Adisala!
Pepsi colorway.
I'm still a Sala fan. <3

I bought this shoe on friday in The Gardens. This is because I can get 30% discount for it.
Not gonna share more info about it.

Tried it out today and it's really awesome.
I'll discourage futsal players to buy so that I can be the only guy that wears it.
Haha!
Competition is up next on March 6.
May God be with me.

Weekend isn't as fun as I thought because I'll be having Law test on Monday.
Crap!

There are few songs I would love you guys to listen:
The Wanted - All Time Low
&
Auburn - All About Him.

Action is the real measure of intelligence.



-Qin-