Friday, February 04, 2011

Chu Yi

This year CNY is the same as last year where my relatives & I have to gather in my grandma house [mom side]. It's a pretty cool day when all of us gathered around 30++ and chit chat upon everyone. You'll just feel tradition and really loves that. Ate "Zap Choi" which is for vegetarian & it taste really really good. Wished I got photo to show you guys what was it~

As the day goes on, all of us went to visit our elderly relatives. 2 of them then finally back to my aunt house and everyone start to take pictures. Especially the aunties... Haha! My mom and her sister are competing whether whose more prettier and they are like in their 50's... xD But they really look good eventually. My cousin brought his DSLR and a printer which can print the photos straight away. So the aunty took and print , took and print. This goes continuously for 3hours while I sat with my grandma and gamble with cousins.

Haha! I won RM30... Can go lucky already. ^^

Sometimes is not whether you like the way of how your parents celebrate CNY, although it repeats every year! It's simply their tradition to do so & we should be fortunate that we can actually gathered up and have fun. Just love the tradition! Sooner or later, it'll your turn to do it =P

I wonder why there's so many friends going for vacation during CNY... Hmm~

Today, I am going back to my kampung which is Sekinchan.... Kampung is seriously cool! Haha. I really love the Bak Kut Teh there. I gtg~

Gong Hey Fatt Choi!



-Qin-