Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The 50-50 day.



Let me have a summary for today.

-Not enough rest.
-Did Add Math paper 1 with moderation.
-Went Subway with Deon, Shin Wei and Jen Ai after the exam.
-Do revision there and massive headache, and i think the "panadol" Shin Wei gave me was menstruation pill. Don't know she scam me or what...
-Realise Shin Wei just bought her license because she turn her steering the opposite way during reverse and almost knock the other cars. Haha!
-Big rain and epic Add Math paper 2. Quite okay lah.

If i don't get at least a B for it, i'm gonna be upset. Hope can A- =D. Tomorrow would be Physics... Hmm~ so far i got 0 knowledge about it & I wanna score A for it. Lols! Possible?

Day by day, the SPM is closer to an end. How wish it would end faster and I got my freedom. Ima FreeMan!

There's loads of stuffs I wanna do:
-Futsal
-Pool
-Yum Cha
-Movies
-Shopping
-Sleep
-Gaming

That would be all for today. Ima have another sleepless night ;D

Study the past if you would divine the future.



-Qin-