Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hola

After an hour of sleep during this morning. It's worth. I did my moral exam paper with ease. I hope everything is on my way. Definitely some, there's so many definition question and i think everyone get to score that either. Haha!

Besides that, today's El Clasico match is entertaining yet disappointing. I saw my superstar team, Real Madrid kena trash 0-5 by Barcelona. LoL! But, Barcelona played a game of world class. No doubt, they are still the better team. They play as a team while Real Madrid still follow the solo-concept.

Let's skip that =D. Moral is down and tomorrow would be Add Math. A subject which i never get 50 and above during my 2years of examination. I'm gonna work at this moment and get at least an A-.

Anyone decided their future yet?



-Qin-