Sunday, August 09, 2009

A travia

Part 1,

It was my late 40s, my friend asked me whether I have tried Holland food before since I have studied in there before. So I went to Holland with all the international teacher to have a class in Holland. I was going to salad bar and have some salad in a restaurant and here come an African in his 20s.

A : (Picking up salads form the bar)
B : (Smiled at me)
A : (Smiled back with a manner)
B : @!#$%^&*
A : Err... sorry Mr. I speak English.
B : It means do you want to f*** with me?

Do you know that why African Boy like Indian Girl? Because Indian Girl looks prettier than African Girl and they are almost the same colour as African.

-Mrs.Francis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2,

In the class,

A : Ok, the young boy sitting next to Joey. Would you tell me the setting of the story?
B : (Stand up prepare to answer)
A : Hei ! Buckle up your trousers.
B : Err, the thing spoiled. =(
The whole class looking at him and started to laugh.
B : No worry teacher, I'm ain't African

Everyone laughs =)



-Pepsi-