Saturday, August 01, 2009

Summer Day



Today is freaking hot. I'm melting from the inside and the outside of my body. Is haze still running around us? Perhaps...

I have been sick for almost 1month, been to the doctor pharmacist total of 3 and it doesn't work out. Swine flu? Maybe it's my attitude of consumption =)

Friends of mine are getting more and more busier nowadays. This shows that everyone is starting to get mature about life. Happy to see that much of my friends quiting gaming because it's no longer our desire.

Tonight I'm going to attend Ryan Tan b'day party. It's going to be full of people there. Just share a gift with friends for him since I can't afford to give an individual gift...

Cough..cough.. I can't post any longer now. Weather is sickening me. Everyone take care of your health especially you,bro.

Shut down,



-Pepsi-