Friday, August 28, 2009

Not so The-Day

Sorry for posting such lame post these few weeks =) I have no idea what to post as I'm keep on thinking stuffs non-stop. Besides, spent much of the time to have own space to rest and keep thinking. So very long only post 1 time =( Today would be a great day, but still some problems came in.

So I'll just start my post today,

Today went to Mid Valley during 2pm with mom, just to do only 1 thing which is to buy my new shoe =D


This my old futsal shoe, Top Sala.
It serves me well for 14months.
So I decided buy the new 1.


The box =D


TaDaa~ The new version of Sala.
Nice huh? Eventually wanted to buy Nike Tiempo or Nike5,
but both shoe doesn't have my size.
Maybe is already decided by GOD that I have to buy this.

This shoe really looks good, although people think yellow sucks. No doubt, my favourite colour is Yellow.

I only know the fact that this shoe is white in colour & it would be dirty very fast =(

After I bought it, I went futsal with VH brother during 4.30pm, it's fantastic.



This a gift after I bought the Adidas shoe from the seller.
I got an extra poster of it? Who want?
Chat with me, a deal would be interested =D

I've learnt something new today,

Everyone has his own dreams but we have to be practical & get back to reality, it's usually that you cannot get what you wanted.



-Pepsi-