Saturday, August 22, 2009

All long gila Day

Finally, I did another successful organizing today with the help of Sean Chern which is having futsal in Score Arena =) .

Those who present,
-Me
-Sean Chern
-Kelvin
-Chan Chung
-Jia Yiong
-Siew Fai
-Bill
-Wen Shen
-Vei Hong
-Chee Chao (top goal scorer around 8?)
-Shek Chen and his cousin.

It's almost 1-half hour of non-stop laughing, everyone is fooling around and it's awesome to have all friends playing around together. It's difficult just to call this bunch of people just to come and have some balls =) but it worth my hp bill.

I'm so tired today because, I've played with VH brother yesterday for 2hours and have to come again today.

Tonight is going to be another moment where we are going to Yoke Nam for the SmKsS charity concert. Got to take a nap and prepare for it.

I never dived today, the painful is aweful



-Pepsi-