Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sizzling Day

It's been 1 week since I last post my blog, I'm so busy these few days. Go out hang out with friends, movies, futsal. Besides, I also caught a fever for 3 days. I have taken 1 panadol yesterday and 2 for today. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get back my mood.

My savings is getting lesser and lesser in just one week of holiday. Wondering how am I gonna survive another week? Hope so I'm staying home these week, got to go for tuition as usual and I gotta done my moral folio. I'm also have to get back to action for school and face the exam results.

These few days there is haze around KL so better get more drinks or you'll be sick or fever like me. Headache all the time, don't feel comfortable all the time. This sucks.

Everyone, we still have 1 more week left to spent. There's nothing much more to do now during holiday. So just stay home and wait to expire.

Off to go,



-Pepsi-