Monday, June 01, 2009

Holiday

I wake up every morning. A big smile on my face, because it's holiday.

Holiday seems enjoyable or a big mess for me.

Didn't have the chance to realise the feeling of relax and calm for 2 weeks is horrified. Having to go watch movie on the Saturday and Sunday which included T.S, Mvs, NatM2 was a relief. I can enjoy the movie so much is like the best moment of my life. Laughing non-stop !

But after that, what can we do during the holiday? Is a mess for sitting infront of comp doing nothing and burns me up because of the HOT weather. Can't you all feel the steam within you? Soon human will pass away by this weather and it happens in other country.

Anyone have suggestion what to spend on during holiday? It seems so boring... doing the same thing. Hope everyone will take care of your health and spent your holiday wisely. 14 days more to go.

Good Luck,



-Pepsi-