Friday, June 19, 2009

Part of the 1

Didn't post for the last 5 days already. I was upset about my result. Haiz, just a little bit of improvement but still has a failed subject. Ok, I will post my scoring sheets.

BM: No results yet ):
BI: 75
Moral: 57
History: 52
Math: 74
Chemis: 70
Phy: 65
Bio: 51
+Math: 28
Acc: 74

Just not satisfy with my results. Next term, would aim average 65%, A2 for all subject. =X

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday didn't go for tuition for the 2nd time in 2 months because I have to attend my grandma's b'day ^^. She's 82 now and healthy. She good in the interior and exterior that's why I gave lots of respect on her.

The dinner was so fun since I can met all my cousins. Everyone was drunk at the end, not me.

The food quite suck, some are too oily, no flavour, overcooked and overnight food. Zzz, quite upset since we're their customer for some years and this time they were worst. After that dinner, my throat is killing me. Oily, sweet and fried foods and I don't feel good today.

Sorry bro, don't have my beloved hp to take pics for you ):

Guys, Transformer : Revenge of the Fallen is just next Wedenesday. Stay tune and get ready for it. It might be a rating of 10/10.

Ill during haze = GG,


-Pepsi-