Sunday, June 14, 2009

Depressed / Moody

I'm so helpless right now after yesterday incident. There's nothing much I can do to counter it. It's just not my day.

Here is it, went to Score Arena with Vei Hong brother to have our futsal game with other adults.
When i reach there, I have a sense or something keep run through my mind. I just felt uncomfortable with it, knew something bad will happen. Many times this sense appeared like forecast something bad and eventually it really happen. Then we started our game happily with our belongings beside the court on the bench.

Gone ! After the game, we went out 6 out of 10 belongings were gone. Mine is included T.T... My hp and my wallet. Some even lost car keys and hardcore cash RM400 in the wallet.

Aiks... again and again, nothing I can do much. Just have to be brave and tell my parents. Get some saliva around the living room and just have to blame myself and overcome it a.s.a.p. Step a foot forward after falling down and just have to continue my life. It's just not my expectation.

Sometimes things doesn't go to your way,



-Pepsi-