Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vivaluation.

Sorry for not updating my blog. It's been a while since I last updated.

Have been increasingly busy over the past week. Exam, assignment, quiz... Everything just stole my precious time. =(

Results aren't that good as what I have expected. But nevermind, I haven really put much effort on as the more you invest your time on something, the higher will be the reward be.

The world is fair, as long you sacrifice a little bits of this for that, then you'll see improvement. Believe me. =)

Last but not least, my very own good friend, Kelvin Ooi! Is back from National Service. Woops... Miss him out for the past 3 months & now my semester is getting tougher and tougher.

Time flies. So fast it's already gonna be the end of March. I can foresee the end of June so near. Better don't waste your time guys! It's not worth it.

The first lie a boyfriend told to his girlfriend is that "he will never ever lie her."

Peace ^^V



-Qin-