Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guai Zai

Trying some new fashion, bringing some uniqueness, getting some inspiration.
Isn't this all about us?

Conversation with my pal, Yue in Wong Kok, chinese restaurant in Pavillion.
Me: This restaurant is so inefficient.
Yue: Is like that one lo.
Me: Look... Why are these 20++yo people doing waiter in this restaurant. Don't they have their dreams and wanted to be successful and look for more income instead of this?
Yue: You think everyone like you one meh. If everything goes according to you. Then who work this kind of jobs?
Me: Here comes the robots.

Hope you get what the conversation is all about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Do you care too much or too less?
Sometimes I really wondered.
-What possession is within you?
Sometimes I wondered.
-What do you really want?
Sometimes I doubt.
-What is your passion?
Sometimes I'm lost.
-What is the aspiration you're looking for?
Sometimes I never think about it.
-Do you think you'll be successful without knowing the next step of yours?
Sometimes I just don't care.
-If you don't care, would it possible for you to be a higher-end person?
Sometimes it just make sense.

Try to ask yourself, sit tightly and think. This is just the beginning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Enough of those, let's talk about what happened to me. Interested? Haha...
Lets start off with yesterday. Went to Uniqlo situated in Pavillion and bought 3 pair of socks which is used for sneakers. Needed it for college, 19th Jan. @@!!
Was damn tired when watching FASTER in the cinema.
Went home and straight away sleep on the sofa without bathing for 12hours.
Woke up for breakfast and bath then i continued to sleep for another 8hours.
12+8 is 20 = lifeless.
LOL! I couldn't describe it and my friend just said I'm lifeless.
Guess so?
I've not been a vampire roaming the streets for 3 days.
Good yeah?
Am ready up for my college life. Wondered why ppl short form it to coll for college. Zzz!
Sorry if you really use it.

Went dinner with my family in Damansara.
Looking for American Cuisine.
Ordered sirloin steak which is the most expensive part of the beef.
*got influenced by watching MasterChef
It's okay okay for me, not as expected from the show. Haha~
Kinda rough inside.
You guys can try it out next time you go for steak.

I'm going to Kuantan tomorrow to attending wedding. Wouldn't be onlining for 2 days.
I'll update a.s.a.p...
Haha! No night life for my friends. I'm out! at least for a while.
Will be back for tools and a hairdresser.

I've also been addressed to read this book.

Guess it would be cool.

Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.



-Qin-