Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bash em' up

Feel energized and hyped today after sleeping for 8hours from 5am-2pm. Skipped breakfast and lunch... Geez!
But there's a reason for that. Haha^^
I went to Shabu-Shabu with my high school mates. Ate for 150minutes. So full! Off limit~
It was a great gathering after able to gossip & chit-chat about what had happened for the past few days. Lol!
Everything was plain crap.
After the meal~ I had to go for futsal game at 11pm. @@!!
Indeed I couldn't run much & I almost vomit... Couldn't breath with a heavy belly. Haha...
But I still maintain my standard and won most of the games.
Kingstay!
I also injured my body badly... Got sandwiched and pushed. Argh! My knee bleeds & blue-black altogether. Tomorrow still need to go Uniqlo & futsal again.
How wish I got more time to spent. In the other hand, wanted to start college a.s.a.p but I haven clean my room yet. There's still books at every corner. =.=!!
Yesterday went Lucky [A typical snooker game] with my pals and lost RM30.
God Damn It!!!
Never ever do anything when you're tired. Just get a sleep and wait for next day because you couldn't concentrate nor make your decisions right when you're tired and sleepy.
Don't say I didn't warned you.

Our world is owned by human & there are so many different type of personalities within them.
Every wondered how interesting would it be to know every single of it?
Knew how to deal with them & know their pros & cons.
Simply amazing.
Just be aware of your friends. Make sure you're on the right company.
Get friends who can help you when you're in trouble.
Get friends who can stand by your side even you're wrong.
Get friends who will guide and bring you to be someone successful.
Get friends who could give you a mindset of ambition.
Then you'll succeed and be someone pleasant.

A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.



-Qin-