Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pool couldn't handle me right now

Just back from pool! Pawn Wen Shen again... Haiz! 10-8. You owe me mamak! Haha~ When you free?
Yang Sheng is a pro also. He's good! Whereas Shu Wai is precise enough and that makes him a pro.
Me arh? Hmm... I'm just lucky.
MY sifu, Arthur Lee! You can stalk him in facebook. Good appealing and is a loyal person after all. He just got dumped! How sad. T.T
Tomorrow will be going Taylor's and register for SAM already. Yes! Finally problem solved... If you have any enquiries about Pre-U. Drop by or you can chat with me in chia_623@hotmail.com. I would be glad to help you out.
Sharing is caring =D
Tomorrow still have to go futsal again! Today played for 3hours. Is that insane or freako? I got a big blue-black on my leg!!! So pain when it got even a slightest touch... Unbearable.
2011 is so near!
I would like to be a good boy, no more zombie, no more foul words? a more preserve, precise and patient person, humble and perhaps, hardworking.
No more bad boy, no more player but just a friendly helper for everyone.
Guys... The next me would be Pepsi The Awesome.
Haha! Night guys.

Violence couldn't solve a problem.



-Qin-