Wednesday, July 01, 2009

He's Back



Wohoo ! My eldest bro is back from Melbourne after his exam but then it's a 2 weeks holiday only. He's one of the best I have although he shits me a lot, =X. Bought me 2 T-shirt and he still owes me a jersey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's something which I learned today in my class. Being loyal and not to betray. Today the teacher is complaining about the dirtiness of our class and here comes someone who notice something to teacher which influence the others. This act is not a solution. It only worsen the happening. So please be aware to do or not to do.

Till now I still found out that people with this attitude is still going around. You might not change it but at least limit it, don't let it overtake you.

Another is we know everyone often gets depressed and being angered but then if that it is the excuse of making someone who's unconscious about it is totally unaccepted. Don't always, remember to let your emotion overtake or full control of your mind.

No matter what happen, my friends, always stay calm. Find the best way to get a solution and not to be panic which mess up everything like my mother. But then I know that's her attitude.
Everyone please learn to chill and calm, don't always show your depressed face or feeling uneasy with your friends no matter what mood you are.

This is what I have encounter in my life and I learned my lesson. If you fail to do that, you're a failure ! It's your own emotion to control. Overtake and Win it.

Self-conscious,



-Pepsi-