Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grounded with Satisfaction


Just bought this phone by parents but is my choice of it. Reasonable and though functional. The c510 comes with a 3.2megapixel but it's not clear. The problem I bought this phone is without 1GB memory card and only internal memory of 100MB.

Anyone can tell me the price of 1-2GB SE memory card price?

Beside that, my Sim card has changed to Postpaid. Yeah~~~ can use more credit now.

You all can contact me back, 017-2677672 when you feel lonely =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The decision of reverting Math and Science back to Bahasa Malaysia is totally disagree by me. I have my reason after all, I think government have made a wrong mistake by converting it from BM --> BI (6 yrs) --> BM (now) is a mistake.

The reasons are:
-We are now in the modern world and do you think we have enough time to adapt back the language to learn Math and Science? I don't think so, it only delay our plan to reach a modern country in 2020.
-Hellooo ! There's not much time we can spent now. We have to compete with other country now and not to learn it in BM.
-All the technology nowadays is start from English language before it revert to BM for us. So if we study in English we might update ourself better and would understand better.
-The government do so is because they want to win poll to remain their seat. (rumours)

By the way, this won't affect my SPM. So I don't really care, just express my opinion.

Bye,
Force to offline,



-Pepsi-