Thursday, June 25, 2009

Didn't chose for it


Many thought I'm a game freak but then I have to say I'm not a gamer ! I don't chose to be like that. I just need your notice and know my requirement. The obstacles that made me like this.

I'm not someone who is addicted on games which spend lots of time on it. I'm not a book reader nor a TV freak. I have nothing much to do in home when I'm limited. If I do have the choice, I would love to hang out with friends. Able to stay back to join them. But then, you all didn't notice about that. Often limit me which makes me have a gap between my friends and being leftover by them. I often needs to have a request and a present of approval before I can hang out. Not like the others.

I spend my time on comp doesn't mean I'm addicted to it, is because I wanted to past my time faster so I can have some programmes on during weekends. I didn't chose this for purpose, I don't have a choice. You all don't understand my requirement. All I need is to spend more time with friends during weekends.

I'm someone who can make the difference, changes. All I need is just some respect and believing from all. I have something special which is unique. I just don't have the brave to express out my thoughts, it will only make me feel more sad. Don't always have a limitation on me, give me a chance to get back to my surrounding to have my friends back. I just want my life to be more interesting.

If I have a choice, it would be a better of me, it would be a more awesome of me, Qin.

Downed with tears,



-Pepsi-