Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Tick Tock


Time is moving without my notice. I've been wondering in school for so long since January and now is already May. Thinking wouldn't time stop a second and giving me time to catch a breath? We have to appreciate time because there's no turning back.

The other thing which I'm worrying is that exam is just right the corner and it is around 12 days more. I have bought few reference books to revise and I'm told to study well for this exam but I'm still not prepared. There's much more I have to catch up and done before the deadline. Hope there will be someone guiding my path.

Time and time again, physicians predicted that time travel is possible. How cool would it be if we can time travel whenever we want to. If I had the chance to time travel I would like to travel to see the end of the world so I know what to do to save our precious "Earth".



-Pepsi-