Friday, May 15, 2009

American Idol 2009




Last year, David Cook won the American Idol but I do love Archuleta more than him. He deserve the win from my opinion.

This year American Idol was awesome. Adam and Kris is into the finale in HOLLYWOOD.
Woot~ American Idol is a very success program, there are many people love to watch the show, included me...

I have to say sorry to Danny Gokey because he's was sent out yesterday. He did have a nice voice.

For American Idol 2009 finale, I feel that it will be very nice and everyone should watch because both of the competitor is cool. So I do hope no one will go home sadly.


Next Updated,

I didn't post my blog for 5 days cause there's so much stuff have to been done. First of all, tuition has rounded up my time and I have to prepare for my 2nd-term exam.

My class teacher, Pn.Mugil has changed 70% of our class seats because the noise in our class was outrageous and even me also found it hard to concentrate xD. Luckily I'm not changed from my actual place but it seems boring at there.

4A10 students were furious on our class teacher for changing their seats too and say she's !@#$%. But for me, she's a great teacher and everyone's temper has a limit so we have to behave in order to avoid circumstances.

So everyone please do love your teacher, they were paid to help you and try to accept who they are because we have no choice.

Friendly being,



-Pepsi-